That Anyone Can Manage
It couldn’t be simpler to get started with EventBookings. You can create a unique, branded page in just a few easy steps.
All you have to do is to sign up and create an event site, organise that with logo, photos, colours, and information that convey your purpose, create your preferable seating profile, set the ticket prices, and customise the form if you need to get the guest details. Then share the link to potential guests and from your social media accounts, use EventBookings to track visits, take payments and analyse reports to improve your conversion rate next time.
The process is as straightforward as possible, with no downloads or upfront payments. In fact, the system would be effectively free to use with no ongoing subscription costs. With our straightforward and highly customisable system, you can design an engaging event page that draws visitors in and makes the ticket-buying process super simple.
Sign Up for Free
- Sign up for your account and get started in a few simple clicks
- Put your email address and set your event page's web address (URL)
- Provide your details including name, phone number, address, etc.
- Verify registration from your assigned email address and set up the payment gateway from the option
- Congratulations! Now you have an EB account and may proceed to create your first event!
Create Your Event in Minutes
- Choose the look and feel of your event page
- Add your logo, images, brand colours, event details, and customise your page as much or as little as you like
- Set ticket prices, choose between allocated seating or general admission, and customise registration forms as required
Start Selling Tickets
- Now it’s time to get people to come to your event page. The best way to do this is to broadcast your event across your social pages, website and other places online!
- Your event web address allows you to easily send traffic to your event site from anywhere
- To buy, your attendees will just need to come to your event page and follow the prompts, providing their credit card details
- When a ticket is sold, the amount will go directly to your bank account if you have connected via Stripe. Otherwise, the funds will be collected and sent to you by EventBookings
Make Your Event A Success
- On the day of the event, you’ll need to have your guest list printed off – or you can use our app to scan attendees’ tickets at the door!
- There are also live reports and updates available from your event page – these are particularly insightful if you have scanned tickets
- Find out who attended, work out your conversation rate, and find data that can help you improve your sales the next time around