About This Event
We’re excited to announce the first-ever Product Conference in New Zealand: Product Aotearoa Conference 2023, a conference designed specifically for product enthusiasts like you!
Elevate your product game to a whole new level. This September, join us for the ultimate gathering of product minds. Discover the keys to product success from global leaders and local legends, learn cutting-edge techniques, and connect with a community of forward-thinking product managers at the Product Aotearoa Conference 2023.
Get ready to uncover the most profound insights from the world’s leading product thinkers, innovators, and trendsetters. This conference is your golden ticket to new strategies, techniques, and perspectives that will skyrocket your product’s success and amplify your impact as a product leader.
Here are some of the benefits of joining the conference:
- Learn from the best product managers in the business
- Network with other product managers from around New Zealand
- Get the latest insights on product management
- Gain the skills you need to succeed
At the Product Aotearoa Conference 2023, you will:
- Learn by Doing: Engage in immersive workshops, masterclasses, and interactive sessions spanning an array of themes, from Strategy Communication to Product Culture.
- Be Inspired: Participate in riveting keynotes and panels featuring product maestros from leading companies worldwide, sharing their unique narratives and learnings from their quest for product superiority.
- Shape the Future of Product in NZ: Interact with like-minded product professionals, stimulating discussions, idea exchange, and forge alliances that could fuel your next grand innovation.
- Join in Celebrations: Share and celebrate stories of successful product launches.
Step into two days of transformative insights, learning, and networking. Engage in high-impact workshops, inspiring keynotes, and exclusive networking events. Gain invaluable insights from the bright!
What you can expect:
- Day 1 - Live keynote talks
- Day 2 - Interactive half day workshops
Speakers - Live Keynote talks
- Bruce McCarthy, Stakeholder Management: The Most Important Skill Nobody Teaches.
- Rich Mironov, The Chocolate Cake Problem: Not Letting Stakeholders Own Your Roadmap.
- Para Muraleedharan, From Napkin Sketches to Product Revenue: a guide to Product Commercialisation.
- Norie Ape, Unleashing the Power of Cognitive Diversity: Building Teams for Enhanced Innovation.
- Andrew Tokeley - Practical Product Strategy - beyond the theory, actionable insights for everyone.
- Tanya Johnson - Building products you won't regret. An approach to responsible Tech and AI for product teams.
- Nicole Williams - Reframing Failure: Creating a Culture where Learning Fast is Celebrated
- Bradley Scott - The Tyranny of Product Management
Join us as we tune in to the dynamic dialogue among industry leaders Rich Mironov, Nicole Williams, Andrew Tokeley, and Bradley Scott. They will be diving headfirst into the thrilling quest of fostering a robust product culture in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Alongside the main conference, we’ve lined up a full day of optional, in-person, workshops on Friday, 8th September, allowing you to deep dive into some new product skills.
Click here for more details on each workshop 👇🏼
Morning (9.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Moving Up - Product Market Fit strategy for Senior Product Managers by Colab
- Enabling Performance - How to align culture and operating model to achieve your strategic objectives by Radically
- Stakeholder Management - The Most Important Skill Nobody Teaches by Bruce McCarthy
Afternoon (1.30 pm to 5.30 pm)
- Moving In - Foundational skill sets for early career Product Managers by Colab
- Moving Together - Three foundational tenets of being a Product Leader by Colab
- Product Leadership Customer Value, and Talking About Money with Stakeholders by Rich Mironov
- Workshops are run in parallel,so you can only attend ONE from each session i.e. one from the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Conference and workshop tickets must be purchased separately
- Each workshop ticket costs $300 (inc. GST)
- Conference | Last Chance - $500 (Sold Out)
- Group Tickets(5) - $2,250 (Sold Out)
- Workshops - $300 per workshop
To find out more: