About This Event
Join Transparency International Australia as we bring together business, public sector and civil society at our third National Integrity Summit.
Partnerships for Integrity: An Australia Free from Corruption
On 29-30 August 2023, Australia’s leading anti-corruption and integrity experts will come together in Melbourne to discuss some of the most significant challenges facing Australia today – and the opportunities that exist to work together for change.
- Nick McKenzie, investigative journalist
- Hon Andrew Leigh, Assistant Treasurer
- Paul Brereton, Commissioner of the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC)
- Dennis Gentilin, former whistleblower
- Dr Helen Haines MP
- Guy Boyd, Chief Compliance Officer, ANZ
- Tim Robinson, Chief Compliance Officer, BHP
- John Garnaut, geo-political analyst
- Senator Paul Scarr
The Summit will feature conversations on combatting financial crime, business integrity in the energy transition, accountable government and much more.
The full program is available on our website at https://transparency.org.au/national-integrity-summit-29-30-august-2023/
Book your tickets now to confirm your spot at this unique event. All ticket prices are inclusive of GST:
- Member: $660
- Non-member: $935
- Group discounts (4 for the price of 3): $2805
Collins Square Events Centre, 727 Collins St, Docklands, Victoria, 3008, AustraliaGet Direction